By Family Fun
Oct. 3, 2009
These totally tossable, squishable balls are lightweight and easy to grip, making them perfect for novice jugglers, beanbag games, or a good old game of catch.
- 9 (11-inch) balloons (for 3 balls)
- 2 1/4 cups of dried lentils
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Stretch the first balloon by inflating it halfway, holding it closed for about 30 seconds, and deflating it.
2. Place a funnel in the balloon’s neck and gradually pour in 3/4 cup of lentils, pushing them in as you go. The balloon should be firm but squeezable.
3. Snip off the balloon’s thick rubber lip. Cut the neck off a second balloon and gently stretch the opening.
4. Ease the second balloon over the filled balloon, tucking in the neck as you go.
5. Cut the neck off the third balloon, stretch the opening, and ease it over the other two. Repeat this process to make a set of three balls, or however many you’d like..
Source Family Fun
Editor’s Note: We would like to know what you think. email@example.com